Crystal Young-Otterstrom published Bob Stevenson // Republican // Congressional District 1 in 2020 Candidate Survey Transcripts 2020-04-20 10:54:27 -0600
Bob Stevenson // Republican // Congressional District 1Read more
Crystal Young-Otterstrom published Blake Moore // Republican // Congressional District 1 in 2020 Candidate Survey Transcripts 2020-04-20 10:26:07 -0600
Blake Moore // Republican // Congressional District 1Read more
Crystal Young-Otterstrom published John Molnar // Libertarian // Congressional District 4 in 2020 Candidate Survey Transcripts 2020-04-16 11:49:39 -0600
John Molnar // Libertarian // Congressional District 4 (F)Read more
Crystal Young-Otterstrom published Kael Weston // Democrat // Congressional District 2 in 2020 Candidate Survey Transcripts 2020-04-15 16:03:33 -0600
Kael Weston // Democrat // Congressional District 2Read more
"Thanks for your tireless efforts to see this through the legislative process. Makes me feel as though Utah’s bright future will be even brighter – for those of us who live here, and for the many who may consider moving to our great state. Your work really is important for the culture and “livability” of our state." David N. Sundwall M.D., Chief Medical Officer – Rocky Mountain Care (RMC)
"All of our membership associations are great resources and opportunities, but I always prioritize UCA because I know it has a direct impact on my organization's bottom line." Mariah Mellus, Utah Film Center
INVEST IN COLLECTIVE ADVOCACY
Becoming a member of Utah Cultural Alliance is the best way to boost public resources for Utah's thriving cultural community. Formed in 1980, UCA is the statewide advocate for the humanities and arts. We amplify and research culture’s contributions to Utah's economic, family, and community life. Our services and advocacy programs are funded entirely by our members.
Our membership: UCA is a network of Utahns who care about culture and who are committed to working to better it. Our membership-driven organization is comprised of more than 300 organizations, businesses, and individual members representing 112,000 cultural professionals.
Total cash value of membership in Utah Cultural Alliance is $23,880.
Measure the Impact of the Arts in Your Economy
- Through a unique partnership between the Utah Cultural Alliance and the Western States Arts Federation, Community Organization Members receive free access to WESTAF’s Cultural Vitality Suite . . an online tool providing national, high-quality creative economy data and reporting.
What is CVSuite?
- The Creative Vitality™ Suite (CVSuite™) is an online creative sector data tool designed to measure the economic impact of the creative sector at the regional, state, and local levels. The CVSuite aggregates the most current, cleaned, and vetted data from national sources. Our creative economy data includes the number of jobs, earnings, revenues, wages, the concentration of jobs, and more. The tool also contains demographic data on race, ethnicity, and age for all geographic areas.
Use CVSuite to...
- Measure progress in your creative sector using current and historical data.
- Analyze all classifications of workers, including the self-employed and extended proprietors, who are often difficult to identify.
- Compare your region’s creative vitality to the nation and other peer regions.
- Gain insights on inclusivity, equity, and the age distribution in the creative workforce.
- Customize the occupation and industry codes for a broad or detailed analysis on the cultural sector.
Demonstrate Economic Impact With Facts
- CVSuite users can analyze the local creative sector to support a variety of research and conduct exploratory and comparative analyses. The results are quantifiable and accessible through downloadable reports and spreadsheets. With new insights, arts organizations can effectively advocate for funding, communicate the value of art and economic development partnerships, and measure the impacts of cultural development initiatives.
Be Smart With the Leading Data on the Creative Economy
- The CVSuite works with economists and empirical data sources to provide the most detailed creative economy data available. Access 98 creative industry codes and 85 creative occupations for in-depth discipline analyses. Here are a few of our data sources:
Crystal Young-Otterstrom published Stephen Handy // State Representative District 16 // Grade B- in 2019 Municipal Candidate Survey Grades 2019-07-18 09:56:19 -0600
Stephen Handy // State Representative District 16 // Grade: B-Read more
Crystal Young-Otterstrom published Aspen Perry // Holladay City Council District 4 // Grade: A in 2019 Municipal Candidate Survey Grades 2019-07-15 10:37:58 -0600
Aspen Perry // Holladay City Council District 4 // Grade: ARead more
Crystal Young-Otterstrom published David Garbett // Salt Lake City Mayor // Grade: B+ in 2019 Municipal Candidate Survey Grades 2019-07-10 15:38:45 -0600
David Garbett // Salt Lake City Mayor // Grade: B+Read more
Crystal Young-Otterstrom published Tricia Pilny // Mayor // Grade: A in 2019 Municipal Candidate Survey Grades 2019-07-08 14:25:18 -0600
Crystal Young-Otterstrom donated 2019-04-08 14:31:39 -0600
Crystal Young-Otterstrom published Rex Shipp // Republican // Utah House of Representatives District 72 (A-) in Candidate Survey Responses 2018 2018-09-06 10:35:59 -0600
Rex Shipp // Republican // Utah House of Representatives District 72 (A-)Read more
Crystal Young-Otterstrom donated 2019-02-26 17:45:42 -0700
Crystal Young-Otterstrom published Candidate: Mason Don Milligan (Bountiful) in 2017 Municipal Candidate Survey Results & Endorsements 2017-08-01 11:42:40 -0600
Utah Cultural Advocacy Alliance Grade: A+ (100%)
- Candidate Name: Mason Don Milligan
- Your Municipality: Bountiful
- Elected office for which you are running: City Council
Crystal Young-Otterstrom published NEWSLETTER: UTAH DIVISION OF ARTS AND MUSEUMS PERFORMING ARTS NEWS (JULY) in UCA Member Events, Jobs, & News 2017-07-14 12:04:22 -0600
Performing Arts Newsletter View this email in your browser
Greetings Utah Performing Arts Community
I hope this finds you well. Visit the performing arts page of our website for more resources. Also, please let me know if you have any suggestions or are aware of resources that I should list.
All the best, Jason Bowcutt, 801-236-7554.
Crystal Young-Otterstrom published CALL FOR ENTRY: REQUEST FOR ARTIST QUALIFICATIONS (JUNE 30 DEADLINE) in UCA Member Events, Jobs, & News 2017-05-17 18:50:22 -0600
Dear Artists and Colleagues:Letters of interest and qualifications are requested from artists interested in creating art for the public area(s) of the new Department of Environmental Quality Technical Support Center in Salt Lake City, Utah. The Selection Committee will collaborate with an artist to develop an installation that reflects the important role the Department of Environmental Quality plays in safeguarding Utah’s air, land and water.Read more