Utah Cultural Alliance Membership for Libraries will be calculated on a FTE (full time employee/full time employee equivalent) count. $25 per FTE with a $50 minimum and a $2,000 membership cap. You will be billed via a Quickbooks Invoice within the week of submission of the following form.
- UCA advocates on behalf of member to elected officials (a $5,000 value)
- Member-only policy updates and alerts (a $1,000 value)
- Access to economic data, including State of UT Culture report and CHMURA JobsEQ! (a $7,200value)*
- UCA staff present to your key stakeholders about the legislative session and/or economic impact data once per year (a $300 value)
- 15% discount on Creative Businesses program for your office
- 30% off discount off your first year to Artwork Archive, a cloud-based art inventory program ideal for museums, collectors, and artists.
- 20% off discount on advertising rates for NowPlayingUtah.com (NPU) with over 1 million unique users
- GIVE BACK advertising program on NowPlayinUutah.com for 50% off select advertising
- $700 is tax-deductible
- Free admission to convenings & networking opportunities (a $100 value per employee)
- Free admission to lobby days
- Discounted admission to the cultural industry annual conference: Culture Connect
- Individualized consulting for strategic plans, branding, fundraising, efficiency tools/audit, increased lobbying, technical assistance is available at a discounted rate.
- Events included on the Utah Office of Tourism website (a $100 value)
- 20% discount on advertising rates for NowPlayingUtah.com (NPU); NPU receives 1.3 million unique visitors annually. This is a typical savings of over $200/year.
- Give Back advertising at 50% off.
- Member’s news, events, and more advertised to UCA/NPU followers through email and social media, 40,000 combined followers. (a $500 value)
- SEO (Search Engine Optimized) listing on UCA website and NowPlayingUtah.com
- Inclusion in industry-related campaigns such as the recent NowPlayingInUtah campaign.
Membership not right for you?
Do you like this page?