Vance Hansen // Unaffiliated Write In // Utah State Senate District 2 (A)
1. Should government invest in funding the arts and humanities at fiscally responsible levels?
2. Do you support investing money into K-12 arts and humanities education at fiscally responsible levels?
3. Do you believe that arts and humanities education should be required in the k-12 curriculum?
4. Do you consider the arts and culture sector to be an economic driver in Utah?
5. Do you support Utah's Percent-for-Art Act, which designates 1% of public building costs for public art?
6. Do you support preserving the Utah Historic Preservation Tax Credit?
7. Do you support policy that positively impacts tourism, such as the creation of historic and cultural districts?
8. Have you had a personal experience with arts, culture, or humanities that has had an impact on your life? Please explain. (responses to this question were not graded)
Art culture humanities is history history is your past. and wither we like it or not the past is what makes us what we are today. There are people today that are trying to rewrite history to justify their being here. There are several sections in this subject 1# is greed people who rewrite history or enforce their views for profit or prestige. 2# lack of education 3# pride 4# ignorance and I am sure there is many more.
Government funding depends ( Is it a gift or investment in the people? or is it a mild bribe do what I want or I cut off your funds)
My experience and what I have been taught by my grandparents is think plan get advice make your choise ( you do not get something for nothing you must work for it pay for it one way or other)
Do you like this page?