- Better academic results, better workforce opportunities, and more civic engagement, especially for at-risk children.
- Improved performance and grades in reading, math, writing, and other subjects.
- Increased creative thinking and problem solving.
- Increased positive attitudes towards school and learning.
- Less aggression and violent tendencies.
- Improved cognitive ability.
- Improved community cohesion.
- Improved graduation rates.
- Improved motor skills and self-discipline (particularly from physical arts & humanities such as dance).
- Improved social interaction.
- Improved mental health.
- Drop Out Prevention.
View our favorite articles and studies on our Pinterest board below.
Do you like this page?