Be an informed voter and help turn candidates into champions of culture! We invite you to attend candidate debates and to ask questions of the candidates. This will help them see that voters care about the humanities and arts as well as help us know where candidates really stand on issues important to culture.
Sample questions to ask:
- What do you think is beneficial about the arts & humanities?
- Should government invest in funding the arts and humanities at fiscally responsible levels?
- Do you support investing money into K-12 arts and humanities education at fiscally responsible levels?
- Do you support the Historic Preservation Tax Credit? (there are federal and state credits)
- Do you believe that arts and humanities education should be required in the k-12 curriculum?
- Have you had a personal experience with arts, culture, or humanities that has had an impact on your life?