In partnership with the Utah Division of Arts and Museums, Utah Cultural Alliance is recruiting an Arts Administration Fellow for a 12-week fellowship to last between the period of January 17 and July 15, 2022. This Fellowship is for the sole purpose of allowing a current Undergraduate or Graduate-level student, or recent graduate within the last two years, that identifies as Black, Indigenous, or as a Person of Color to learn from industry professionals in Arts Administration.
Responsibilities may include:
- Work with Operations Director on membership prospecting and renewal
- Work with Operations Director on Cultural Asset Map
- Work with Operations Director on the data industry impact program, particularly building a list and communications plan for stakeholder communications
- Work with Communications Director in developing social media content
- Work with Communications Director in developing newsletter content
- Work with Communications Director to refine and further develop our press list and news outlets that we can further push Now Playing Utah
- Professional Development opportunities
Characteristics not required but sought after:
- Highly Organized
- Detail Oriented
- Thrive in Remote Work
Skill Sets not required but suggested for success in this Fellowship:
- Skilled at Spreadsheet usage (airtable, excel, google sheets, numbers)
- Copy write creation
- Social Media Scheduling Software (Hootsuite, buffer, etc)
- Some Experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is a plus
- Basic experience in Adobe software (Photoshop & InDesign)
Though there are specific responsibilities, characteristics, and skill sets listed above, the Fellowship requirements, projects, and professional development opportunities will be tailored to the interests and strengths of the selected applicant.
Wage for this Fellowship is $15 per hour with roughly 20 hours per week with professional development learning opportunities included as part of paid training. All applications should be either submitted by emailing [email protected] with a current Resume and an optional one-page Cover Letter. The Fellowship will be filled when a qualified applicant is selected or by January 31, 2022, whichever comes first. If you are still seeing this Fellowship publicly listed, it is either still open or applicants are still being reviewed.
Do you like this page?