Join us to advocate for both Arts and Libraries - this year we are sharing the date for our days on the hill! Plan on being present at the Capitol from 8 am - 5 pm. Meetings with legislators will be scheduled throughout the day for both groups. Register for Arts & Library Days on the Hill
General schedule (more details will be posted soon):
- 7:30am registration opens
- 8am - 5pm meetings with legislators (will be scheduled for you in advance by us!)
- 8am // Welcome & Training Option 1
- 8:45am // Photo on Stairs with all attendees
- 9am // Welcome & Training Option 2 (same content as 8am)
- 8am-11am // Library Day activities in Rotunda
- 1pm // Suffrage Celebration in Gold Room with Governor, First Lady, Poet Laureate and others
- 2-5pm // Arts Day activities in Rotunda
- Stay all day because legislative meetings will be throughout the day! Our board members will work with you in the downtime to plan your message to legislators as well as help you plan a 2020 advocacy plan!
Utah Cultural Alliance is honored to co-host Arts & Library Day on the Hill with our partners: Utah Division of Arts & Museums, Art Works for Kids, Better Days 2020, Utah Library Association, and Utah Music Educators Association!
Please also join us at for the 2020 Utah Cultural Advocacy Awards Dinner with legislators on February 12 at 6 pm. PURCHASE TICKETS HERE
- February 12, 2020 at 8am – 5pm
- Utah State Capitol Building