Creativity Chronicles - UCA Report - Quarter 2, 2023
We've had another busy quarter here at Utah Cultural Alliance (UCA)! Here are just a few highlights, but make sure to check out the full slide deck or PDF report below for more detail. This is our second quarterly report, in an effort to give more insight into our ongoing activities in collaboration with all of you in the cultural industry!
- Held the 2nd annual Culture Connect conference, with over 150 attendees!
- Held a special session with Representative Spendlove and UCA's members, attended by 39+ cultural businesses.
- Launched the Year of the Member project to guide our long-term planning and ensure our programs align with our members' needs.
- 445,294 unique site visitors on NowPlayingUtah.com (NPU) in Q2, up 3.8% YoY!
- 18,123 ticket purchases initiated via NPU in Q2 (15% YoY increase!).
- Launched new features on NPU, including geolocated search and AI-assisted content to fill in gaps where event descriptions are sparse or missing
- Economic data distributed to over 600 elected officials at all levels of government
- and more, inside
Do you like this page?