SEPTEMBER 20, 2017
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Ogden Nature Center
966 W. 12TH Street, Ogden, Utah
CONTACT: Brandi Bosworth
firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> , 801-621-7595
***Photos and graphics available upon request***
Creatures of the Night
Oct. 13 & 14, Ogden Nature Center
Two crazy nights of educational outdoor fun – without fright. Packed with trailside adventures.
When: Friday, October 13 and Saturday, October 14, 5-8:30 p.m.
Where: Ogden Nature Center, 966 W. 12th Street in Ogden
Cost: $6 Ogden Nature Center members / $7 non-members
Who: All ages are welcome. This event is for the entire community & great for families. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Dress: Dress for outdoor weather / costumes welcome / flashlights are good too!
This event will be held rain or shine.
Take a crepuscular creep (early night-time) along Ogden Nature Center trails where you’ll meet Ogden Nature Center teacher/naturalists transformed into native Utah animals, each with a tale to tell!
• Meet live owls, snakes & spiders.
• Trailside tales and a campfire, face painting, carnival games & silly fortune telling.
• Make fun fall nature crafts to take home.
• Squeak & Sneak: -- pretend you’re a mouse on the run as you spot your predators.
• Visit the Bat Cave and see who lives there.
• Get down low in the Spider Web Crawl.
• Food Vendors
Special thanks to our event sponsors: The Standard Examiner, Grounds for Coffee, and Golden Beverage.
For more information please call 801-621-7595.