Watch our first installment of the #ArtsLeadersVoices series now (2:30 running time).
With the arts advocacy season fully upon us, join Randy Cohen, our VP of Research and Policy, to discuss the latest updates to the top “10 Reasons to Support the Arts” and get 10 case-making arrows to include in your arts advocacy quiver.
- · Randy Cohen, VP of Research and Policy, Americans for the Arts
In this self-paced lesson, learn how to get to value-centered, emotionally connected, and mission aligned professional goals that are organized in an organic yet logical way.
- · Sandy Seufert, Arts Consultant
Creating equitable access and supporting the residents and visitors to your county can be a challenge. With so much focus on multi-cultural relationships and community engagement, how do you consider the best options for investing support and where to invest that support?
- · Barbara Schaffer Bacon, Co-Director Animating Democracy, Americans for the Arts
- · Suzan E. Jenkins, Chief Executive Officer, Arts & Humanities Council of Montgomery County
- · Ruby Lopez Harper, Director of Local Arts Services, Americans for the Arts
Americans for the Arts thanks
American Express for its Generous Support of ArtsU