Museum Learning Hub Looking for Instructors
The Digital Empowerment Project is excited to announce an open call for instructor applications for upcoming digital media and technology capacity-building online training programs to be held from June 2021 to January 2022. They are looking for skilled technologists with excellent online teaching skills to lead one-hour webinars in the following topic areas:
- Module 3 (June) How to manage digital collections
- Module 4 (July) How to manage website projects
- Module 5 (August) How to create/present virtual exhibitions
- Module 6 (September) How to create/present virtual tours
- Module 7 (October) How to use online video tools to present and share activities and resources Module 8 (November) How to identify and reach audiences
- Module 9 (December) How to create and maximize social media content and engagement
- Module 10 (January) How to digitize 3D collections
Instructor Selection Criteria
- Demonstrated success with the exact types of digital media projects or technologies featured
- Experience delivering skill-building training in an online educational setting
- Excellent online teaching skills, responsive, and learner-centric
- In the interest of cultivating diversity in the field, instructors with backgrounds that are underrepresented in the field will be given higher priority.
- Museum experience preferred, but not required
A $1500 honorarium per workshop will be provided. Deadline is March 26, 2021. Head to their website to learn more or to apply today.
Do you like this page?