UCA Major Sponsorship
For organizations/businesses: please list the contact name in the first name field and your organization's name in the last name field.
Major Sponsoring members receive all UCA membership benefits PLUS:
- a free representative at special legislative functions
- sponsorship of ALL Utah Culture Alliance events (with mention via signage, your logo on all UCA literature, and verbal thank you’s at all events)
- signage & verbal thank you at our Annual Meeting
- Logo in program for Annual Meeting
- four free tickets to our Annual Meeting
- signage & verbal thank you at Pillars of the Community Event
- get 1-3 ads in the email newsletter for 3 months (could be 1 ad for 3 months or 3 ads for 1 month each) which will be seen by our 10,000+ subscribers
- Membership benefits are extended to all staff and board members of your organization
Major Sponsoring Members members are true sustainers of Utah Cultural Alliance and Utah Cultural Advocacy Alliance. This Club underpins the financial success of Utah Cultural Alliance in fulfilling its goals with policy, professional development, and growing general awareness of arts and culture. Your contribution helps accomplish the following:
Advocacy // UCA advocates on behalf of culture to Utah’s elected and government officials; advances grassroots involvement by its members in policy; keeps members apprised of policy and funding changes; assesses the cultural positions of candidates; and tracks, takes positions on, and lobbies for and against bills and appropriation decisions that affect the cultural sector.
Professional Development // UCA nurtures collaboration between cultural organizations, government, business, and individuals; develops skills through professional training opportunities; encourages networking and increased cooperation and collaboration within the cultural community; and recognizes important individuals and organizations to the sector through awards.
Awareness // UCA builds general community awareness of the creative and cultural sector through outwardly focused awareness campaigns. We are an important statewide information hub and resource center that measures the economic impact of the state and disseminates this impact through our annual State of the State Report.