KUER HOODIE CONTEST (SLC, DEADLINE AUG 31)
Enter KUER's 3rd "Design Our Hoodie" Contest!
By RENEE BRIGHT • AUG 1, 2017
CALLING ALL ARTISTS!
Paint, draw and doodle your way onto KUER’s next piece of station swag. We’re looking for cool artwork for our new hoodie. Your design should incorporate KUER – with the station’s logo or through your own artistic rendition. A selection committee at KUER will choose the winner in time for KUER's Fall Fund Drive, where the hoodie (with the winning design) will be offered as a thank you gift!
We will be printing several hundred of these limited edition hoodies for the Fall 2017 Fund Drive! Check out the winning design from our 1st and 2nd hoodie contests for inspiration. All entries will be considered. Design guidelines are as follows:
- The design may contain up to 4 colors without blends or shading.
- Maximum size is 12"x12". Artist may submit a design for the front, back, or both sides of the hoodie.
- Design must be submitted in a vector file (.eps preferred) with at least 300 dpi.
- Remember that your design will be on a hoodie, so a simpler, easily transferable design may be preferred during the selection process.
- The hoodie will have the design featured on the back, front or both. Hoodie style and color may be suggested by the artist, but will be determined by the KUER staff.
- Please include "KUER" somewhere in your design. If you would like to use KUER's logo, download the .jpg here or email Renee Bright for a vector version.
- Winning artist may be asked to meet with printing company to slightly alter the design if necessary for better printing.
- You may submit multiple entries.
- Winning artist will be mentioned on-air, on kuer.org, and on social media during KUER's Fall Fund Drive (September 18th - 22nd, 2017) at a minimum value of $1,000. Additionally, the winning artist will receive a KUER gift basket with 2 tickets to a KUER event of their choosing, to be redeemed in 2017.
- Email your submission to Renee Bright at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, email, phone number and mailing address with the submission.
The contest begins Tuesday, August 1, 2017 and runs through midnight on August 31, 2017. The winner will be notified on or before Thursday, September 7th, 2015.
All entries and questions are to be emailed to Renee Bright at email@example.com. Entries must be received by August 31, 2017 at 11:59pm MST to be considered. All entries will become property of KUER and therefore, may be used at a later date.
- The Submission must be the original work of the Entrant.
- The Submission must be owned by the Entrant, and may not be subject to a rights license or other contractual obligation that limits the Entrants ownership rights.
- The Entrant must meet all eligibility requirements. Minimum age for participation is 13 in order to comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.
- Submissions may not contain content that violates any third-party rights (e.g., trademarked or copyrighted images) or any content that is defamatory, obscene or deemed otherwise inappropriate by KUER.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the Contest, Entrant grants an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide non-exclusive license to KUER and its related companies to reproduce, distribute, and/or display the Submission.
- By entering the Contest, Entrant grants KUER the right to release their name and address (city and state only).
Do you like this post?