JOB: Children's Program Director with Neighborhood House
- Overview: This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Preschool/Youth Professional with a demonstrated ability to run a large scale, successful NAEYC accredited program.
- The director is the lead administrator of the Children’s Program and manages interactions with staff and clients.
- The Children’s Program Director will work in concert with the Board of Trustees and the Executive Director to keep Neighborhood House on the leading edge of industry trends and standards to support the mission and strategic growth plan of Neighborhood House as we launch into an exciting new phase of growth for our organization.
- Grant management – the ability to successfully track, record and evaluate program outcome measures and tell the story of your programs success.
- Ensure all licensing, safety and accreditation standards are met and all requirements by law are up to date.
Do you like this post?