Date: March 8th& 22nd from 9:00-3:00 p.m.Location: UNA offices in Salt Lake CityOne Time Member Fee of $150
Bring as many team members as you’d like at no extra charge.Keep your employees and volunteers on the right side of the law. This training course provides nonprofit leaders with practical and actionable skills for developing high-performing agencies.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of key employment and discrimination laws relevant to an organization’s size, and how to implement practices to follow those laws.
- Learn how to create, review, and revise an organization’s personnel handbooks, policies, and practices to ensure compliance with applicable laws.
- Gain critical insight into employee recruitment best practices, learn new methods to retain and motivate employees, and leave with a toolkit for performance appraisals that drive performance.Date: March 9th & 23rd from 9:00-3:00 p.m.Location: UNA offices in Salt Lake CityOne Time Member Fee of $150Bring as many team members as you’d like at no extra charge.Through discussion format, this topic will reveal how to:
- Create and support an active, engaged board
- Orient and provide ongoing training to board members on their roles and responsibilities
- Use your board to build public understanding and trust
- Ensure your bylaws and policies and procedures align with and inform how your organization's work is done
- Provide financial oversight and monitoring to the organization
- Set organizational goals and assess performance
- Successfully build a partnership between the board and the CEO (as applicable)If you are an arts organization, you can apply for a scholarship & attend for FREE from the Utah Division of Arts and Museums. For more information, please email [email protected]
Do you like this post?