FUNDRAISING & ADVOCACY FELLOW
Reports to: Executive Director and Outreach Director
- Assist Outreach Director on fundraising activities, plans, donor development, and structure.
- Work with Executive Director and Outreach Director on the planning of the advocacy days and legislative dinner during the legislative session
- Assists Executive Director and Communications Director on election endorsement activities
- Conducts policy research
- Manages municipal grading project
- Assists with bill tracking, committee watching, and legislative grading
- 20-30 hours weekly
- $12.50 per hour
- Apply: Ruth White at [email protected]
- Timeline: December 1 - May 31, possibility to extend into summer 2022
Do you like this page?