Join Utah Cultural Alliance and Association for Fundraising Professionals - Utah for a meeting of fundraisers working at cultural organizations and businesses! Registration includes lunch.
- 9:30am // Registration opens & networking
- 10am // Planned Giving and Donor Advised Funds (Jeffrey Mathis of Fadel Law Firm & Jeff Kemp of Lefavi Wealth Management)
- 11am // The Grant That Got Away (Laura Chynoweth, Granted Fundraising Consultants)*
- 12pm // Funders Panel (& lunch), hear directly from funders about what they like to see in requests and applications
- Thank you to SCERA Center for the Arts for hosting this conference in their beautiful building!
Funders Panel Participants:
- Elaine Ellis from Matthew B Ellis Foundation
- Amy Hansen from Hemingway Foundation
- Moderator: Katherine Fife, Founder of Philanthropy Matters and Former Association of Fundraising Professionals Board Member
Registration includes lunch. Please contact [email protected] if you have an special dietary needs, restrictions, or allergies.
Parking: Free parking at the venue
*Sometimes the hardest part of writing grants is not receiving feedback on a losing application. We invite attendees to bring a grant application they were proud of but that did not get funded, and we will go over how to improve it for next go around!
- September 13, 2018 at 9:30am – 12:30pm
SCERA Center for the Arts
745 State St
Orem, UT 84058
Google map and directions