Grow Your Skills
- Trainings: We provide mission-centric storytelling trainings that teach members to better tell their stories through data and other amplification tools. Watch our Event page for upcoming trainings or subscribe to our emails.
- Business Support: We convene and connect cultural organizations and individual artists with needed business development support.
- Our recent online marketing 8 week webinar is available under member tools.
- Diversity and Inclusion:As the voice of culture, Utah Cultural Alliance amplifies the voices of our diverse scholars and creative professionals. Reinforcing our values of diversity and inclusion, we work to make the cultural sector more welcoming for all. We work with partners to develop programming towards making the cultural sector more diverse and inclusive. This programming includes trainings, toolkits, and more.
At UCA, we are committed to the success of all of our creative & cultural professionals, including young professionals. Many have found success because of great mentors who helped us navigate the ins and outs of the arts, humanities, and cultural community.
- Sign up to BE a mentor: click here
- Those looking for a mentor will contact you directly using the provided contact information. It's up to you to decide how often and when you want to meet with your mentee.
- Become a member of UCA
- Once you've joined, log in with your credentials, and then you can view this list of available mentors!
Please note, our list of individuals willing to mentor is only available to UCA members. If you need help figuring out your log in info, please contact us).
- (2007) Tony Larimer, veteran educator, actor and director
- (2008) Katharine Coles, professor in the English Department at the University of Utah, and former Poet Laureate of Utah
- (2009) Doug Fabrizio, KUER FM90
- (2010) Geralyn White Dreyfous, award winning filmmaker and founder of the Utah Film Center
- (2011) Kevin Jones, former State Archaeologist
- (2012) Former Salt Lake County Mayor Peter Corroon
- (2013) Diane P. Stewart, philanthropist, art collector, and gallery owner
- (2014) Raymond Tymas-Jones, Dean of the College of Fine Arts and Associate Vice President for the Arts at the University of Utah
- (2015) Fred C. Adams, founder of the Utah Shakespeare Festival
- (2016) Nancy Boskoff, former ED of SLC Arts Council
- (2017) Scott Anderson, CEO of Zions Bank
- (2018) Nancy Heuston, founder of Waterford School