Participate in our Veterans Art Exhibit! We are accepting artwork from now through October 5th.
The Art Access Veterans Exhibit will open Friday, October 21, 6-9 PM. If you are a veteran of the U.S. military and would like to be considered for participation in the exhibit, please read below.
Submission Guidelines are as follows:
• Each piece of art should include the artist's name and contact information (address, city, state, zip, email, phone #) attached to the artwork;
• All visual art mediums will be accepted;
• Artwork should be framed and ready to hang and/or display;
• Only original artwork from Utahns who are veterans of the U.S. military will be considered;
• All submissions should be delivered to Art Access by 6:00 PM on or before Wednesday, October 5 with the accompanying submission form which may be downloaded from our website HERE.
• Artists will be notified via e-mail as to whether or not their artwork has been selected for exhibition by Friday, October 14, 2016.
This exhibit will open with an Artists’ Reception on Friday, October 21 from 6 to 9 PM, and hang through Thursday, November 10. A reception in observance of Veterans’ Day will be held on Thursday, November 10 from 5:00 to 7:00 PM.
Contact email@example.com or call 801-328-0703, option 4.
Above photo by veteran, D. Murphy