Join us for a review of what happened during the 2021 legislative session and how it will affect Utah's cultural sector.
The following speakers will join us and be available to answer questions:
- Jill Remington Love, Executive Director, Utah Department of Heritage & Arts
- Victoria Panella Bourns, Director, Utah Division of Arts & Museums
- Crystal Young-Otterstrom, Executive Director, Utah Cultural Alliance
- Adam Kolowich, Lobbyist, Stokes Strategies
- Jodi Graham, Executive Director, Utah Humanities
- Kirsten Darrington, Program Director, Salt Lake County Zoo, Arts, & Parks
Free to attend. Registration is required.
This call is cohosted by Utah Department of Heritage & Arts, Utah Division of Arts & Museums, Utah Cultural Alliance, Utah Humanities, Utah Museums Association, and local arts agencies.
Do you like this page?