2021 TOP ACHIEVEMENTS
- Worked with our partners to secure $12.5 million in new funding for the cultural industry from the 2021 legislative session.
- Invested $32,428 to promote primarily BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ representative events during the #NowPlayingInUtah marketing campaign.
- During the 2022 legislative session, our 45 Days of Advocacy engagement campaign generated over 16,200 impressions reaching roughly 13,500 individuals, our most successful year yet.
- Transitioned to using JobsEQ! Data as our data source for more precise research and information.
- Increased Culture Bytes average episode listens by 28% in 2021 for an average of 382 listens per episode.
- Rural county NPU visitorship grew in 2021 to make up 12.4% of all unique users.
- There were 2.32 million NPU pageviews generated across all organic site visits and datafeeds.
Click to refresh the page if the document doesn't display immediately
*Due to file size embed restrictions if this report doesn't display appropriately/is hard to read please click the button above to download the higher resolution file.
Do you like this page?