Fun Facts from 2016:
- Volunteers gave 2,060 hours of their time in a three-day period valued at $49,000 by the Independent Sector
- 325 volunteers completed 536 shifts
- Thanks to our volunteers, the Kimball was able to successfully raise money to support our many free, arts education programs including EVA, YAA and A.R.T.S. Tours
Volunteer Benefits Include:
- Volunteer Appreciation Party on Tuesday, July 25 from 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Volunteer T-shirt provided by Mountain Flower Apparel with the support of Mountain Dentistry
- Volunteer Goody Bag, including Skullcandy headphones, eBay sunscreen, Coca-Cola sunglasses and more great SWAG from volunteer sponsors
- Access to the Volunteer Lounge stocked with drinks, snacks, dinner on Friday night and breakfast and lunch on Saturday and Sunday
- One Kimball Arts Festival wristband that will get you into the Festival all three days
- A second Festival wristband voucher for volunteers who sign up for two or more shifts
- One raffle ticket when you check in for each shift to enter an opportunity drawing with prizes including two massages to Knead-A-Massage and gift cards to Blick Art Supplies
Please read the description of each position and make sure you meet the requirements as some of them have changed from last year. There are restrictions on which positions court ordered volunteers can sign up for, indicated in each description, as well as age restrictions and required training.
Volunteers ages 12 - 15 years old may volunteer in the Kids' Area or in other positions if their guardian is volunteering with them. Volunteers under 21 years old are not allowed in the Beer Garden or VIP Lounge.
We will be providing two, free S.M.A.R.T. Trainings for positions that serve alcohol. This training is REQUIRED for the Beer Garden and VIP Lounge positions. Sign up through the link.
Monday, July 10, 2017 from 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017 from 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.