515 South 700 East, Suite 3i Salt Lake City, UT 84102
Contact: [email protected]
The 2017 Dining Awards gala is only a few days away and tickets are going fast. For the first time ever, the event will be open to the public and Salt Lake magazine is offering a limited number of tickets to the most exclusive food event of the year. Attendees will sip champagne and rub elbows with Utah's most accomplished chefs, restaurateurs, food makers and foodies. The guests will be among the first to hear this year's winners while enjoying one of the best cocktail parties in Utah.
"With only a handful of tickets left we are expecting a great turnout this year" says Dining Editor Mary Brown Malouf.
● A cutting-edge menu including braised beef short ribs, cured salmon, elegant sweets and lots of vegetarian options—just to name a few — catered by Cuisine Unlimited.
● A bountiful artisanal charcuterie and cheese table from local food stars Creminelli Fine Meats and Beehive Cheese.
● Conundrum champagne from Libation and select wines from Vinelore's boutique wineries.
● Award-winning craft beers from Squatters and Wasatch Breweries.
● Signature cocktails from local distillers Sugar House Distillery and Beehive Gin.
● Tastings from three Idaho wineries—winemakers and owners will be present to pour and discuss their own wines.
● Cappuccino and latte from Park City's own Hugo Coffee Roasters to complement a large assortment of sweets and treats.
● An exclusive swag bag including a recipe book with recipes from all of the winning restaurants.
● A free subscription to Salt Lake magazine.
Read more about the event at saltlakemagazine.com.
2017 Dining Awards: Just a Few Tickets Left
Do you like this post?