- Yet another year of growing the membership and our revenues!
- Sold out luncheon
- Culture Bytes in Cache and Moab
- Great turnout at all Culture Bytes/Brown Bags, due in large part to our partnership with Salt Lake County’s Zoo, Arts, and Parks (ZAP).
- New Pillars of the Community format (a networking oriented evening event), honored an organization for the first time and turned it into a small fundraiser for our organization.
- Increased advocacy successes thanks to our lobbyist Jayceen Walker and advocacy team: Ken Crossley, Brooke Horejsi, and Penelope Caywood. Stay tuned for our 2016 legislative priorities!
- We sent Derek to National Arts Advocacy Day AND Ken to National Humanities Advocacy Day!
- We drafted a strategic plan, certainly our first in at least 10+ years and possibly our first in the history of the organization (since 1981!)
Do you like this page?