CONTACT: Bryn Ramjoué, Communications Director
Cell: 801-209-4910 / Desk: 801-581-4938 / firstname.lastname@example.org
By: Kate Randall, Marketing & PR Associate / 801-581-5754 / email@example.com
November 16, 2016, Salt Lake City, Utah, Red Butte Garden
This Holiday Season Shop Local at Red Butte Garden
and Find the Gifts You Won't Find Anywhere Else!
RED BUTTE GARDEN GIFT SHOP
Find a unique selection of locally made products and a wide variety of garden-inspired gifts including fine jewelry, lotions, kid’s items, cards, fairy gardening supplies, books, home and holiday décor.
Can’t decide? Purchase a gift certificate or better yet, a Gift Membership for someone special so they can enjoy Red Butte Garden membership benefits for an entire year.
December 3 & 4 - HOLIDAY OPEN HOUSE & ART FAIR / FREE Garden Admission
- Kick-off the holiday season and find one-of-a-kind holiday gifts made by 19 local artists. You’ll find fine handcrafted jewelry, pottery, fiber art, caramel candies, glass, and more.
- And to make this shopping weekend even brighter – all Red Butte Garden Gift Shop items will be marked down an additional 10% on December 3 & 4.
Now - December 18 - GLASS ART SHOW presented by the Glass Art Guild of Utah
- Large and small pieces including decorative boxes, wall art, sculptural works, and jewelry pieces. All items displayed are available for purchase.
Book your Holiday Event at Red Butte Garden - 801-585-9563
RED BUTTE GARDEN GENERAL INFORMATION
300 Wakara Way, Salt Lake City, UT 84108
www.redbuttegarden.org / 801-585-0556
General Admission*: Adults (ages 18-64): $12, Seniors (65+): $10, Military ID: $10,
Children (ages 3-17): $7, Children under age three: Free, UU Faculty/Staff: $10,
UU students: Free, Garden Members: Free
Winter Hours: October 1 - March 31, open daily 9AM to 5PM
- Closed on Thanksgiving Day and Dec. 24 – Jan. 1
- *Enjoy half-price admission December, January & February