How to invite ZAP board members to events
If you wish to send physical tickets, please send them directly to the addresses listed on our website: Tier I and Zoological, Tier II.
If you wish to send an electronic invitation, please submit this invitation form. Please do not send the invitation through staff email.
The electronic invitation form helps us keep better track of your invitations. It also ensures your invitations get to the advisory board on time. We are no longer accepting physical tickets meant for board members in the ZAP office.
But how do I access the electronic invitation form?
Visit our website: http://www.slco.org/zap/
- On the left-hand navigation bar, click the Tier you belong to (Tier I, Tier II, Zoological). These Tiers can be seen under the "Seeking ZAP Funds" category,
- Once you are in your Tier, you will see tabs across the top of the page.
- Click the "Contractual Obligations" tab. (This is a tab worth exploring.)
- In this tab, you will see a link to "Invite the Advisory Board to your Events."
- Once on this page, you can find the instructions for inviting the advisory board. And, if you scroll to the bottom of the page, you will find a link to the electronic invitation form. (Note: Feel free to bookmark this page, if you don't want to have to follow these steps every time.)
Thank you to those of you who have already started using this procedure. It is so helpful. If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact us.
And thank you for all the outstanding work you do with our community!