JOB: Beverly Taylor Sorenson Program - Educational Specialist (Hamilton Position, DEADLINE JUNE 25)
||Beverly Taylor Sorenson Program - Educational Specialist
Deadline: June 25, 2017
Are you an educator who loves music, dance, visual arts and theatre? If so, this is the job for you! The Utah State Board of Education (USBE), Teaching and Learning section, is looking for a seasoned educator to work with USBE and the Utah Division of Arts and Museums(UDAM) in support of the Beverly Taylor Sorenson Arts Learning Program and the development and implementation of the "Hamilton" project at UDAM.
Principal DutiesTeaching and Learning is looking for a team player who will:
The Ideal Candidate
- Work with USBE and UDAM to provide rich arts learning experiences for Utah's children
- Coordinate on all projects and programs associated with the Beverley Taylor Sorenson Arts Learning Program, the Hamilton Project and other projects as assigned
- Work collaboratively with the regular classroom teacher to deliver quality, sequential, and developmental arts instruction in alignment with the state Fine Arts Core Curriculum
Why You Should Join Our Team
- BA/BS degree required, master's degree is a plus
- State of Utah Educator License required
- detail-oriented, driven, and exhibits a growth mindset to support LEAs in the path to success in bringing music, visual arts, dance, and theatre back into the classroom
- enjoys innovation and creativity
- arts endorsements are a plus
The AgencyThe foundation of the Utah public education system is to provide an opportunity for educational excellence for each Utah student. To learn more about the Utah State Board of Education, please visit schools.utah.gov
Great Company Culture. USBE attracts and retains the best in the industry because we offer more than just competitive salaries. USBE professionals know they are serving a higher purpose because their work impacts the lives of Utah students.
Work that Stays at Work. Genuine work/life balance served here!
Rest and Relaxation. 13 days of vacation, 11 paid holidays, and a separate sick leave plan--13 additional days.
Health Benefits. Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision
Prepare for the Future. Pension or 401(k) options, no match required by you!
Victoria Panella Bourns
Utah Division of Arts and Museums
617 E South Temple
Salt Lake City Utah 84102
Do you like this post?