Art Access is seeking artists for our 15th Annual 300 Plates Fundraiser and Exhibition, to be held Thursday May 18, 2017. Approximately 140 artists will be chosen to participate.
If you are interested in being considered for the upcoming 300 Plates show, please send an email – which includes your phone number – to executive director Shandra Benito, firstname.lastname@example.org, by February 10th. If you are a new artist to this event, please include a link to your website or 4-6 images of your work. We will confirm that we have received your email and will make all acceptance notifications no later than February 17, 2017. * Please note that due to the popularity of this event, not all artists will be asked to participate.
Blank plates will be available for pickup by February 15.
- If you want your finished plates to be considered for publicity purposes, the deadline for return is Friday, March 10.
- All other finished plates are due by Friday, April 14.
Each artist will be asked to complete two plates, though some will be asked to complete three (must be confirmed with Shandra).
Participating artists will receive:
• 30% of the sales price of each plate
• 1 free ticket to attend the event
• 1 opportunity to buy a second ticket at ½ price
• Publicity associated with the event
• A listing of professional information in the 300 Plates Artist program
• Satisfaction in helping to carry out the mission of Art Access!
Questions? Please contact email@example.com or 801-328-0703, option 3.